Born and Raised a Christian

My name is Paolo and Im a freshman in GCE lab school. this AP is for a class called Who am I and we had to make a 2.5-4.5 minute podcast with an essay. My podcast is about me and what my truths and beilfs are. I also interviewed my grandmother to see what her truths and bielefs were and her were very similar to mine. In this humanities class we had one FE which was a GCE students mom coming in to teach us about behavior and how we can relate to dogs by learning what good is and bad. I think that this first half of or class was fun and very interesting for me.

 




This AP was a very successful AP for me because I did everything that was assigned and listened to the rubric. In the podcast it was really hard to talk because I had to read off a paper I wrote and I kept messing up. If I were to do this AP again I would record my grandmas interview to put on the podcast.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PAs Pyramid

The Hero's journey for spider man and Mario

The Issue on Climate Change